Subject: [Leica] IMG: Angela Hernandez
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Sep 6 15:24:58 2008

At 06:11 PM 9/6/2008, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>I like your B&W gallery.  My only suggestion would be with respect
>to the first image you showed of Angela and her baby.  I would clone
>out the chicken on the lower left side, as I think it detracts from
>the strength and contrasts of the main image.
>
>Of course, you may feel it adds to the rendition of the moment.
>
>Jim Nichols

Thanks, Jim.  I love chickens and include them whenever possible
;-)  I'm trying to talk my husband into letting me get some chickens
for the farm.  I do have one of Angela without the chicken:

http://main.nc.us/openstudio/tinamanley/Honduras/juanita.htm

but the chicken was there in this one so I'm letting her stay.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Angela Hernandez)