Subject: [Leica] Re:nola story
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri Sep 5 13:45:26 2008

So we elect guys who tell us that government is bad and we should want
less of it.

When they're elected, what do we expect them to do, prove they were
wrong?

"We suck" is certainly the easiest campaign promise to keep.

ric

Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Re:nola story)