Subject: [Leica] Analog Processing
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Fri Sep 5 12:31:15 2008

At 02:28 PM 9/5/2008, H. Ball Arche wrote:
 >Gotta agree with Ernie on this one Marc. While dedicated to film, I
 >haven't had my hand in Dektol for years (well, except when I'm
 >teaching my students). I'd guess the percentage working analog from
 >start to end product is, unfortunately, much lower than your figures.

Alas, H, for your speculations, but these are not
"my" figures:  they are the figures discussed
frequently on this List and on the IDCC and
similar fora.  That you do not use Dektiol proves
nothing:  my wife has never used Dektol in her
entire life.  So what?  I don't use
lipstick:  does this mean that the cosmetic industry is collapsing?

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Analog Processing)