Subject: [Leica] Deer - flowers-dew drops & grass lots of deer
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Sep 3 09:43:30 2008

Philippe AMARD offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Deer - flowers-dew drops & grass lots of deer

Hi Ted

The links are broken, but when one gets to the gallery, the other images can
be accessed with the arrows

This might do the trick

http://tinyurl.com/6qpjsm

Thank you for the link fix, as the short version works just fine by clicking
on each frame in the folder they'll open perfectly.

>>>Now to the photos

Your dew drops through leica glass are marvellously luminous and aesthetic.
I love them. Is it a scan from a slide (no metadata is available)?<<<<<<<,

Hi Philippe,

Yes the dew drops and grass are a scan from Kodachrome 64. I was looking
through some old keeper images and came across it and thought you folks
might like to see it. The lens is really a 400mm 2.8 with a 2X extender and
macro adapter creating an interesting effect early morning.

feed on your flowers, they're the most graceful creatures I've seen in a
while, lucky you.<<<

Well they're cute critters alright, but when I've planted a garden of wild
flowers and sunflowers and see them growing beautifully and about to
blossom, then come out and there's a half dozen deer munching them for
breakfast it's a tad annoying. So you shoot them!!!! With a camera of
course! :-)

This year we've had an explosion of births so lots of little ones running
about unfortunately being hit by cars as they run across the road. So we
just leave them to eat and not spook them to run away onto the road.

Besides if we're quiet I get to have a longer time for pictures. Bonus! :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] Deer - flowers-dew drops & grass lots of deer)