Subject: [Leica] another reason to backup
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Aug 30 07:47:00 2008

At 10:32 AM 8/30/2008, you wrote:

>Cheaper still is going directly to Amazon yourself.  :)  I've been
>taking this approach for the past two years.
>
>http://aws.amazon.com/s3
>--
>Eric

You're right, Eric.  I may look into that for archived photos.  The
advantage to SmugMug is that the photos are up there available to
clients to view and purchase.  With the SmugMug account, there is no
charge for retrieving your own full-sized jpegs, which I had to do
when I accidently reformatted a hard drive with photos still on it ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] another reason to backup)