Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Available Darkness
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sat Aug 30 07:30:07 2008

Tina:

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/tinamanley/61853_080829_49901.jpg.html

This is my favorite.  It jumps out at me.  I wouldn't change anything.

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/tinamanley/61853_080829_49913.jpg.html

I find the white dots at the far left distracting.  I'd crop off the
left 20% of the frame.  Maybe so just the hanging basket is visible,
but not the other highlight that's just hanging there without any
visible support.  I put my hand up to block the left part, and then I
really like this picture, too.

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/tinamanley/61853_80829_50102-2.jpg.html

I'd crop off the right and lose just a little of her body so that some
of the highlights on her arms are at the very edge of the frame.
Maybe even burn in her face a little and dodge down the light
slightly.  My eye wants to avoid her face and focus on the light.
Guess I'm like a moth that way.  :)

The set is a very nice set!!

--
Eric