Subject: [Leica] OT: MILK? Prithee, Sir!
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Thu Aug 28 20:21:54 2008

At 10:41 PM 8/28/2008, Mark Rabiner wrote:
 >I'm pizzicato only and drink non organic one percent milk.
 >
 >What the other 99 percent of it is I don't ask.
 >
 >But goes great with a brownie made by people from Turkey.
 >
 >The weather report is:
 >Not hot not muggy.

Well, our weather is Heavy Thundershowers and
Flood Warnings though I live on high
ground:  Once Algore's predictions come true and
the Atlantic Ocean rises 60 feet, I''ll have
beach-front property.  I tell my downhill neighbor she'd better move soon!

Milk?  Milk?  Gads, sir, I've not tasted the
stuff in years other than in egg-nog, generally
with either a rum or brandy or both
additive.  But STRAIGHT milk?  Argh.  I shudder,
yes, I do, I shudder at the thought.

W C Fields once stated that he didn't advocate
starting drinking alcohol at too early an age,
"just a quick niip after the bottle to get rid of
that horrible milky taste".  I'm on his side!

I eat very few sweets though I did have a cookie
sometime around six months or so back.  But, in
general, I drink palatable drinks and eat palatable foods.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] GPS Units--OT)