Subject: [Leica] FS: CANON CAMERAS AND LENSES FOR SALE
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Aug 28 11:31:19 2008

I am moving up the the 1DsIII so I need some cash.  All cameras are in
great shape and and the lenses are also clean and well cared for:

Canon 1D Mark II: 8 frames per second. 8 megapixel sensor. 2 Card slots,
one SD one Compact Flash Comes with 3 batteries, charger, AC adapter,
box and all cords that came with the camera. $1495.00
Photos here: http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/image/102176899

Sigma 120-300 2.8 APO HSM EX zoom lens. Lens is f2.8 throughout the zoom
range, an excellent lens. Lens is clean, zooms smoothly and has clear
glass. $1999.00
Photos here: http://www.pbase.com/image/102176889

Tokina AT-X Pro 28-80 2.8 zoom for EOS mount. Lens is in great
condition, glass clean and clear. $299.00
Photos are here: http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/image/102176904

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography