Subject: [Leica] Where to stay in Berlin...
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Aug 28 01:10:06 2008

Well we are now in Warsaw, but will be leaving for Berlin on or about Sept.
2 and will be taking the train from Warsaw.  We will be staying in Berlin
this time for maybe 1 or 2 days (We will be revisiting Berlin in October
sometime), so are needing info on hotels that will not cost an arm and a
leg.  Any suggestions from the German section of the LUG, or anyone else who
has stayed there?

Thanks, Gene