Subject: [Leica] Monsoon???
From: graham at geebeephoto.com (Gee Bee)
Date: Tue Aug 26 15:45:52 2008

From: "Walt Johnson" <walt@waltjohnson.com>

Steve

No one can use the M word unless they spent the last few weeks in
Florida......Another storm on the way and it might be time to
think about  an ark....Let's see, what do I need to bring along to insure
mankind's survival....

1. Angelina Jolie
2. Ashley Tisdale
3.Rachel Bilson
4.Lena Headey
5.Me
6. Bacardi
Oh, before I forget, Pamela Anderson can come along to do the cooking

Hi Walt,

You and five women on a boat? Have you thought this through? If you are
determined to proceed may I suggest a name for the 'ark'
:-)

http://www.geebeephoto.com/2008/Temp_05.htm

--Graham

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Monsoon???)