Subject: [Leica] M8.. Kurland
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue Aug 26 06:25:04 2008

Tina.. I never said they had anything wrong with them.  But users do what
users do, and in the digital game ( not reserved to cameras, take computers
for example) yesterday's technology becomes worthless.

"Worthless" ?  No.  Valueless?  Yes.

Example.... how much do you think a perfectly functional original PC would
sell for today?  Complete with dual 5 1/4 drives.  It still works as well as
it did then, and the software that ran in it still runs on it.  The market
has shifted, and with it the prices.

If you dislike that comparison... Nikon D1.... sold new for $5K.  I bought a
used one for $250, last year.

Worthless?  No.  Valueless?  Almost.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

There's nothing wrong with my M8s now and there won't be anything
wrong with them if and when an M9 comes out!!  They certainly won't
be worthless.

Tina

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] M8.. Kurland)
Message from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] M8.. Kurland)