Subject: [Leica] just bought a Leicaflex sl
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Aug 25 17:34:40 2008

Yes another welcome from Down Under, Doug. That makes three Dougs, I think,
we have a Doug Herr and a Herr Doug already, being US and German based
respectively. Shall you be Doug UK? UKLUG Doug? That sounds like Inuit!
However I recommend that the Pommie cyclists never be mentioned, at your
peril ;-) Don't start me on rowers either. Will the stadium in 2012 be
shaped like a pork pie?
Most importantly, post pictures of whatever takes your fancy. We promise to
look and the more people posting Leica photos here, the better. You can get
yourself a free and excellent performing gallery in the LUG gallery that
Brian provides for us all.

Cheers
Geoff (AKA Hoppy)
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e