Subject: [Leica] New Gallery
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Aug 24 19:48:53 2008

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 4:29 AM, Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
wrote:

>> I get the same
>
> I'm pretty sure I've jumpered the old server so that it will identify
> itself, but of course I have no way of testing it. Could one of you who is
> getting those 404s please try again?

I get your new message now (instead of the 404).

I now get this:

---
This is the "old" Leica Users Gallery server. If you are seeing this
page instead of what you were looking for, then your ISP does not have
up to date name servers and is still directing you to the old machine.
This will fix itself in time. Sometimes rebooting your computer can
help.
---

It might not be my ISP with out of date nameservers (Telia is one of
the largest ISP's around), but it might be my house-router (stepping
in as a nameserver) that has cached the old address.

Given the chance, I'll restart the router.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] New Gallery)
Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] New Gallery)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] New Gallery)