Subject: [Leica] IMG: More shots from AusLUG gathering
From: freakscene at weirdness.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sat Aug 23 23:52:11 2008

There was a lot of camera fondling done at this event.

I remember taking this: http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/102092124 and
Justin or I must have taken this
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/102092122 because of the position and
that I can see Geoff's hands in the frame...!  At this point our glasses
were declared to be malfunctioning and we requested more operative ones from
the staff.

This: http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/102092128 is not my M8 (no
SoftRelease - FOR SHAME! and this is an E60 Nocti - mine is E58) although I
do use mine occasionally for colour.

My M8 is on top here : http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/102092105 with
purple softrelease (hard to see in monochrome) and 35/1.4 ASPH.

Funny how everyone photographed her:
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/102092107 but not the unfriendly,
unsmiling guy who treated us like we ought to be locked up!?  ;-)  I'll try
to get my pix up in the next few days.  Surgical focus on this one.  Very
nice.  I see no camera data - E3???

A fun afternoon.

Marty

Gallery: