Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wet photos
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Aug 22 15:01:50 2008

At 04:35 PM 8/22/2008, you wrote:
>Nice photos Tina, and talking about wet I am guessing y'all got a
>lot of rain from Fay?  I sure wish some had come up this way.  This
>is the driest August on record, or something like that, for the Nashville
>area.

Thanks, Harrison.  Not a drop yet!  It's raining south of us but
hasn't hit here yet.  They were predicting that we wouldn't get any
rain from Fay but it's getting pretty cloudy right now.  I have high
hopes!  We are in an Extreme Drought condition and have been all summer. :-(

Tina

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] RAIN!!)
Message from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] IMG: Wet photos)