Subject: [Leica] IMG: Zoe
From: images at (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Aug 19 04:54:45 2008

At 12:13 AM 8/19/2008, you wrote:
>it's not just for the first year of college,

Don't be so sure about that!  My 28 year old just moved back
home.  Boomerang kids I think is what they are known as!

PS  It's a beautiful portrait.

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG: Zoe)
Reply from kididdoc at (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG: Zoe)
Message from kididdoc at (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG: Zoe)