Subject: [Leica] New Freestyle film offering
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon Aug 18 17:28:34 2008

Now 4x5 Neopan would be more than fun!

Neopan has basically no reciprocity...... Loooooooong exposures without
compensation..... cool!

Now if that Arista Premium were Super XX.... now that would be cooler....

Sorry gang, it was the LF elf that made me do it......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

The latest Freestyle catalog adds a line to their Arista re-packaged films -
'Arista Premium', made by a 'major American manufacturer'. I called to ask
who makes it, and the rep said contractual obligations prevented him from
saying. So I asked how should I treat it, pretty much like Tri-X? and he
said pretty much.
?
In January they'll be offering another new line, Legacy Pro, made by a 'one
of the premier film manufacturers in the world'. I asked if this stuff
should be treated pretty much as Neopan, and he said pretty much.