Subject: [Leica] Oklahoma
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun Aug 17 20:53:31 2008

We brought Eric and half his belongings, including a double bass, two
electric basses, an acoustic guitar, stereo, and oh yes, some clothes to
Oklahoma City from Natchitoches.  Eric moves into his dorm at Oklahoma City
University tomorrow.

Tonight OKLUG (I'm an honorary member) met with our wives and Eric at the
Grand House, an Asian restaunt a few blocks from campus.  Ken Carney
generously hosted a welcome dinner for us, and they got to know Eric and
Kathy.

In all the hub-bub, with this move closely following Adam's wedding, I
forgot my M8 charger and had only one flat spare battery.  Robert Baron came
to the rescue by lending me his second charger and another battery.

Earlier in the day we visited the Oklahoma City National Memorial. Extremely
moving. Four shots here:

http://www.sonc.com/okcnat_mem.htm

--
Regards,