Subject: [Leica] Is Lightroom 2.0 Really Shipping?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Aug 16 15:29:44 2008

At 06:22 PM 8/16/2008, you wrote:
>What I like about Photoshop is that it has never been a totally
>different program (that, in order to use, I had to run out and by
>another $80 book to figure out how it works since it is basically
>undocumented as delivered).
>
>Photoshop just works. Always has.
>
>Daniel

Photoshop CS3 is the tenth revision of Photoshop.  I've used it since
the first one.  It's a totally different program in the same sense
that Lightroom 2.0 is totally different from 1.4.  Times
change.  Adobe has many tutorials on how to use Lightroom and the
Help menu connects immediately to a website that will answer any
question you have.  All of that is free.  You don't have to buy a
book.  I also have many heavy tomes on how to use Photoshop.

If you don't feel the need for LR, don't use it.  It is just what I
needed when I needed it and makes my PSCS3 work much, much better,
easier, faster, and more efficient.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com