Subject: [Leica] Unrelated images from the last week
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri Aug 15 13:33:00 2008

At 4:02 PM -0400 8/15/08, Tina Manley wrote:
>At 03:47 PM 8/15/2008, you wrote:

>>>How wonderful!  Your father-in-law is the youngest looking 91 year
>>>old I've ever seen.
>>>
>>>Tina
>>
>>They are great people, and generally in very good health. In the
>>interest of fairness :-) I've decided to add a picture of my
>>mother-in-law at the same event:
>>
>>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/various/L2001180.jpg.html
>>
>>--
>>     *            Henning J. Wulff
>

>She doesn't look any older than I am!!  What is their secret?  I see
>she's drinking wine ;-)
>
>Tina

What she mainly does is cook. Pyrohy, Studynets, Holubsti, Nelisnyky,
Kovbasa and many others. When we visit we eat. Lots. With small
breaks. Oh, and the other thing she does is tell Andy (my
father-in-law) what to do. He does a significant fraction of what she
tells him.

They've made it work for 68+ years, so it must be OK.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Unrelated images from the last week)