Subject: [Leica] House Cleaning Leica R for sale
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri Aug 15 11:29:14 2008

Hello Luggers,
I am house cleaning and have concluded that my switch to digital is
complete and that my film Leicas, especially the R's, will never be
used by me again.
So, I would like to find a good home for items:
1. Leica R 8, black, complete with all packing instruction books etc.
Mint condition. US$750.00
2. Leica R8/9 winder complete with all packing instruction books etc.
Again mint US$250.00
3. Leica R 50mm Summicron, black,  #11345 (ROM version) with all
packing and mint US$475.00
(the lens has a protection lip which prevents me from using it on my
Oly 3 - otherwise I wouldn't sell it.)

  I would prefer sales to Canada or the States, as the equipment is
in Canada, and Paypal is my preferred payment method.
Insured shipping at cost.
Please contact me off list if interested.
Cheers
Howard (still on Pender Island)