Subject: [Leica] Retrieving a Film Leader...Part 2 (now with youtube video)
From: lists at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Fri Aug 15 00:48:25 2008

But presumably the reason you wound the leader in in the first place
is because you've already exposed those first 4 or 5 inches... not to
mention the next few inches you're going to fog cutting the new
leader and loading the film again.

I was thinking more about saliva distorting the emulsion.

P.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter
+44 (0)20 3239 9573