Subject: [Leica] WTB: Leica MP3 or Leica MP with only the 35/50/90mm framelines
From: sjnymark at gmail.com (Svein Jarle Nymark)
Date: Thu Aug 14 23:03:08 2008

First of all, I hope I do this right, it's my first time posting here at
LUG, so if I got something wrong - please feel free to correct my errors.

I'm looking for a Leica MP3 or an MP with only the framelines for
35/50/90mm. I have started the process of ordering it directly from Leica,
but that would take a while. So, if I can find one here (or anywhere), I'm
intersted in buying used as well.

I know that these don't come cheap, and I'm fine with that. I use my
cameras, and every penny I've spent on Leica has been put to good use. That
said, I'm probably not the right person if you want to sell your pristine
mint condition, humidor stored LHSA MP3 set. Not that I don't like it, but
the price is a bit steep for me. But feel free to contact me at
sjnymark@gmail.com

For the record, I live in Norway, so keep in mind that international
shipping might be the order of the day.

Best regards,
Svein J. Nymark