Subject: [Leica] Is Lightroom 2.0 Really Shipping?
From: red735i at (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Aug 14 05:59:41 2008

Please explain.. it is all I will do with it......

Frank Filippone

Photoshop still works like a champ. I only use Lightroom for my digital
SLRs. It is definitely not to be recommended if you scan your images. Most
of my work is scanned b/w.

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Sorry for the delay Frank (explanation) WAS Is Lightroom 2.0 Really Shipping?)
Message from daniel.ridings at (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Is Lightroom 2.0 Really Shipping?)