Subject: [Leica] Is Lightroom 2.0 Really Shipping?
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Wed Aug 13 09:48:15 2008

Yep...my preference for personal management of software is to get a physical
disk from the manufacturer for the basic program and then download and
archive incremental updates.  I know there are lots of other ways to do
this, maybe better, but this is why I'm waiting for a physical disk.  I did
download and install the trial version...I am hoping that the new disk will
arrive before the trial expires!
John Newell

Replies: Reply from mark.teampope at ntlworld.com (Mark Pope) ([Leica] Is Lightroom 2.0 Really Shipping?)