Subject: [Leica] Fakes
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Tue Aug 12 19:51:03 2008

Ted,

You want a smiley?  You got it! :-) :-P O:-)

My family is following the performance of the Canadian team.  Oh Canada!

I would not know the first thing about which LUG pics are products of
Photoshop, Light-
Room or any other manipulation.

When I make a print, I put the negative in my Omega B22 and project it
onto a 8x10 piece
of enlarging paper.  It may be cropped, but that is all.  I never
learned photo-manipulation.

Oooh I lied!  I have used dodging at times :-[

Jerry