Subject: [Leica] IMG: Corn Fields
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Aug 10 10:16:15 2008

Tina asked:

>How did the OR go?  Did you use M8's only?<<<

Hi Tina,

No, the assignment is for this coming 14 - 15th Aug and will be long long
days. But you gotta love it when it's real time shooting and not playtime
happy snapping.

However, no I wont be only shooting M8, but will also work with a new Canon
XSi with a viewfinder magnifier lens attached. It allows for seeing the "red
Flash" of the focus confirmation center easier and the little green dot
confirmation in the lower right corner of the view finder.

After a fair amount of testing under all kinds of lighting tries inside and
out, AWB indoors and out, it's right on the mark quality of image while
using Leica glass it's beautiful.. "TOUCH WOOD!" Hopefully it stays that way
as I go into battle one more time! :-) And dragging a 20D along as well with
a different lens.

Maybe I'll post some as long as there aren't any hearts jumping out of the
chest cavity! :-) Or other blood and guts items! ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG: Corn Fields)