Subject: [Leica] IMG: Corn Fields
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Aug 10 00:51:14 2008

Tina:  You are decidedly *not* talking to yourself.  I've been viewing all
your pictures, and they are, as usual, beautiful and full of the spirit of
the human family that you always manage to bring to them.

I was picking some of recent my vacation shots to show everybody tonight,
and when I look at your pictures, I think, "why should I bother?"  :-)

I think the Rain Dance shot ought to be on the cover of National Geographic.

Now 'scuse me, I am getting the high sign to go to bed, and I don't want to
explain why I am typing at some strange lady in North Carolina....   :-)

--Peter