Subject: [Leica] IMG: Modern Private Aviation
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat Aug 9 15:02:35 2008

LUGGERS,

I try to stop by the local airport a couple of times a week to keep in touch
with many old memories associated with my flying years.  Today, I ran across
an example of modern private aviation.  The RV6 was parked all alone on the
ramp and I could not resist looking it over.

This is one of the prettiest examples that I have seen, aparently arriving
today from Florida.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Modern+Transportation.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Functional+Beauty.jpg.html

Captured with Fuji F10, processed in Elements 6.0

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Modern Private Aviation)