Subject: [Leica] PS CS3 upgrade problem
From: photo at (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Aug 9 09:35:29 2008

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone has run into the following problem:

On my Powerbook G4 I have CS2. A completely kosher, non-pirated
version. Unfortunately, I no longer have the installation file I
downloaded when I bought the software, and I do not remember which
Adobe ID I used (I have several).

Now, I have bought the CS3 upgrade, which I want to install on my new
iMac. After installation, the program asks for the serial number on
the back of the CD case, and (since there is no other version of PS
installed on the iMac) for the serial number of a qualifying product
that I own. So I enter the serial number of CS2, and...nothing. It is
simply rejected as not belonging to any product. I have tried several
time, making 110% sure that I was using the correct number for CS2.

Has anyone else run into this problem?

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] PS CS3 upgrade problem)
Reply from mark at (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] PS CS3 upgrade problem)
Reply from photo at (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] PS CS3 upgrade problem)
Reply from images at (Tina Manley) ([Leica] PS CS3 upgrade problem)