Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wonder
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu Aug 7 08:34:54 2008

> PESO:
>
> A mission volunteer entertains the children of Chonco, Honduras, by
> blowing bubbles, to this boy's wonder:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/101312917
>
> I have no idea what lens I used but it is taken with my M8 after it
> had been repeatedly soaked for several days.
>
> C&C appreciated.
>
> Tina

a lovely and heartwarming image that you have shared...an honest
question and glee at simple things...

I'm glad your M8's seem to have held up, better I think than most
optimists would have predicted,

any bubbles coming out of the M8?

Steve

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Wonder)