Subject: [Leica] IMG: Test shots from very old Kodak Brownie folder
From: schneiderpix at mac.com (Robert Schneider)
Date: Fri Aug 1 14:01:02 2008

I think Brownie beats Seagull, Diana and Holga hands down.

Phil
---------------------------------------

Didn't realize it was a competition.  Those of us who shoot Dianas
and Holgas and other miscellaneous toy and vintage cameras do so
BECAUSE their lenses are flawed and unsharp. Do you honestly believe
that anyone would pay a premium for a Diana to get a good,
introductory medium format camera?  Do you think we're flipping
lenses in Brownie Hawkeyes to make them sharper?

Anyone wanting to shoot 6X9 on 120 film can have a field day on
eBay.  Lots of choices, minimal investment.

rs
photoblog: Light Under a Bushel http://luab.blogtog.com

Replies: Reply from rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus) ([Leica] FS New Domke F-808 messenger bag (sand))