Subject: [Leica] M8 as video tool
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Thu Jul 31 07:00:43 2008

I found out about an inexpensive software program called SoundSlides from a
photojournalist a few years ago when I was living in Roanoke, Virginia.  He
used it to create multimedia for the local newspaper's website combining his
photographs with narration to tell a story.  Here's the link to The Roanoke
Times video section:

http://www.roanoke.com/clicks/default.aspx?url=/multimedia/video/wb/125747

It is inexpensive, easy to use and creates a .mov file or flash file for
output to the web.  If you are trying to break into this new area, this is
an easy first step to creating multimedia from images and narration.

Best regards,

Richard Clompus
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Replies: Reply from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] M8 as video tool)