Subject: [Leica] OT wood pellets for fuel
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Jul 27 10:27:09 2008

Jay,

I hope that you are smart enough to realise that wood pellets are not a
natural product.  They are made by
pulverizing wood scraps, adding a binder and compressing them into pellets.

You are indulging in sarcasm, no? ;-)

Jerry

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] OT wood pellets for fuel)