Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 29 (ric)
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri Jul 25 17:21:06 2008

For our true prices, one must add the billions in tax breaks we
furnish to oil companies and the trillions we spend defending and
arming [invading] the Middle East. Those are costs that consumers pay
whether they go to the pump or not. They are cost my grandchildren
will be paying

But, I'm sure EXXON will cut us a break though, as soon as we have
gotten their oil back from Iraq.

ric

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: PAW 29 (ric))