Subject: [Leica] How to get an M8 for $3200...
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Jul 22 06:31:48 2008

Yes. I do "see" what you mean.
Every time I make a digital image file.
Each time I pull out the 5D (generally when I don't want to think too
much about what I'm doing - happy snaps - zoom lens - auto focus)
when I look at the files I sort of wish I'd taken the DMR and
selection of prime lenses (not always - it's not like the Canon with
L glass does a horrible job - not at all - yet, the DMR (and M8) with
Leica glass brings stunning detail to images).

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com