Subject: [Leica] Waterproof M8's
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Mon Jul 21 13:42:52 2008

Spencer and Tina

Hmmm!  A friend recently gave me a Canon G-5 which was (is) filled with
seawater. I doubt if it would work
as it had a 40 foot fall onto rocks before it bounced into a tidepool.!

Jerry

Replies: Reply from scheng at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng) ([Leica] Waterproof M8's)
Message from scheng at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng) ([Leica] Waterproof M8's)