Subject: [Leica] If anyone cares....you can see some of my photos in print this week
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Jul 17 15:00:15 2008

Some of y'all know I shoot for Country Weekly Magazine fairly
regularly.  This week I have a spread of Jake Owen wake boarding in the
magazine.  I shot this about two weeks ago for them and am pretty happy
with how the spread turned out.

The photos are on page 48 to 51 (I think) and the issue is on the stands
now, has Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift and Kellie Pickler on the
cover....you should be able to find it on the check out lines of most
grocery stores...it is the largest Country Music magazine after all.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Fw: The Age of Consent)