Subject: [Leica] IMG: river walk with M8
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Jul 16 18:46:00 2008

Well clicking on the name in the upper left would take you to email me.
And if you actually clicked the "add to cart" you'd be taken to a
PayPal page.

You can get to this page from the blog of this day.

The possibility would exist to cross reference a number of these
pages from some sort of searchable master catalog. I'm no where near
that at this time. Just trying various possibilities for direct
purchase of goods or services.

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com