Subject: [Leica] IMG: mcdonalds get together
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jul 14 16:54:26 2008

George, I enjoyed your shots, as usual.
Although the people shots are personal photos of course, they are really
well executed personal photos. That is a noble use of our cameras and just
as worthy as social documentary or scenics or whatever. You 12, 13, 15, 18,
21 are my personal favourites of these character studies.
2,4,5 have wonderful modelling light and structure to the shots and 11 is a
very 'George' accent.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e