Subject: [Leica] IMG: My State is Burning!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Jul 14 16:39:11 2008

At 07:21 PM 7/14/2008, you wrote:

>The dang state is so big I lose track :-) We talked to a girl from
>UC Davis and she said she couldn't ride her bike for the last week~

The nearest fires to our camp in Golden Trout were 10 miles away.  We
could smell the fire and, when we hiked to overlooks, the visibility
was pretty bad.  We didn't realize how bad it was or how close until
we came down from the mountain on July 5th and saw this:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/100129726

It put our visibility complaints in perspective!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] IMG: My State is Burning!)