Subject: [Leica] Lecia Street Photography
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Jul 12 19:53:51 2008

Lottermoser George offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Lecia Street Photography

the young who will not even know there were better times.

Not to be depressed rather to be excited to reclaim our country, world,
freedom to work and express ourselves.<<<<

George,

I absolutely agree with you because it was such a wonderful, beautiful time
for photojournalism on the street and every where!

We walked and shot moments without thought, but were motivated without fear!
It was the photographic motivating moment that triggered the click without
thought! :-)

Young people today more than anything else really must learn the camera
doesn't have to be in the face of the subject for an interesting motivating
photograph. But it does have to be executed quickly, quietly and with a
visual meaning without degrading for the sake of degrading.

It's amazing how society has had our freedoms to expression taken away due
to absolute paranoia and stupidity of bureaucrats.

Maybe if the younger generations get the message and the political whims of
the world change, possibly we can return to the days of peace and quiet with
understanding one unto another. Unfortunately I doubt it very much!

ted