Subject: [Leica] I need witnesses
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Jul 11 17:18:48 2008

Yes! A wonderful publicity opportunity for Leica. If Leica gave some
publicity to the FOM2 book or perhaps it was taken up for sale by LFI, it
should create great interest and sales hopefully. Since FOM2 is entirely
Leica content, I see no reason at all why Leica wouldn't be interested.
Items like the Thumbs Up and Street Shooter are offered for sale by LFI. I
think that the inventor of the Street Shooter is an Aussie too, maybe a good
guy to talk to, Alastair?
I found a cached reference to the competition from the Leica website,
nothing current. Perhaps the results will appear in the near future.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/

Subject: Re: [Leica] I need witnesses

Congratulations Alistair...
yes, convincing...
I await seeing your images...
you await your M8...
they celebrate themselves, may even eventually tell you that you
won......
I suspect that you can manage to use this huge recognition to get
Leica to support the FOM2 project...
warm wishes and again congratulations, Steve

On Jul 11, 2008, at 1:23 AM, Alastair Firkin wrote:

> G'day all,
> I'm a bit excited. I entered a Leica/Dior competition some time ago,
> and have heard nothing from either. So today I went surfing to:
> http://tiny.cc/71iLx
> or
<http://www.dior.com/pcd/International/JSP/Home/prehomeMiniFlash.jsp?pTPL=10
73&pLANG=enall