Subject: [Leica] IMG: Broken Nose
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Jul 10 19:59:36 2008

PESO:

Going through my photos from the camping trip, I found one of my
broken nose that I like better (or dislike less!)   Besides the
Tilley hat goes better with the Leica bruises:

http://upload.pbase.com/image/99734652

I did go to the ENT doctor today and he said, yes, the nose is broken
(nasal fracture), but should heal with no problems.  My bruises have
actually gotten much more colorful.  I leave for Honduras one week
from today.  I hope the bruises fade so I don't scare the children!!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Broken Nose)