Subject: [Leica] OT: New Nikon D700 full frame
From: freakscene at weirdness.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Tue Jul 1 17:10:46 2008

I was playing with the Nikkor 24 TSE lens on the weekend; it is exactly what
it should be.  The other TSE lenses will hopefully also be great.  The D700
is exciting - with the Nikkor AF 28 and 85 1.4s it will be great, as it will
with all the Zeiss ZF lenses.  I do wish Nikon would make a well-constructed
AF 50 lens - I haven't been happy with the results from the 1.8 or the 1.4,
though for completely different reasons.

Marty

Gallery:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/main.php?g2_itemId=7617

--