Subject: [Leica] Image critique
From: luis at sigmacumlaude.com (LUIS A GUEVARA)
Date: Sun Jun 29 20:44:42 2008

Thanks Bob. Very profound observations and I am happy that you
understood the spirit of the image. So did a few other people that I
am also grateful to for their receptivity and gentle friendliness.
Photoshop is a Tool . No different than the camera is to help deliver
the image that the Photographer saw. The problem is that "What you see
is not what you get". My aim is to "make visible that which only
existed in my eye"

In the spirit of what I just said I will like you ,and everybody ,to
see the first Landscape image that I uploaded. You can see it here:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/LUIS+A+GUEVARA/landscapes/LONLEY+BIRD.jpg.html

Your Comments and critique are most welcomed. Thanks.Luis

Message: 15