Subject: [Leica] Firefox 3.0 With Color Managed Browsing Enabled
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu Jun 26 20:51:05 2008

I installed Firefox 3.0 this afternoon, and, thanks to tips found on the
LUG, was able to enable color managed browsing.  After exploring recent
examples per Tina's inquiry, I took a look at my LUG gallery photos.  I
swear that  they now look more like I saw them when I edited them in PSE
6.0. Thanks to all for the tips on this new browser software.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA