Subject: [Leica] 21mm M Biogon question
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Jun 26 17:06:42 2008

Weeell, I only have four new design Leica lenses now, but they all end with
asph and come with a mortgage. My two Zeiss wides don't count ;-).
Mr Barnack sent me two filters, thank God for Tony Rose for other filters,
batteries etc etc, that's all I can say!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/