Subject: [Leica] IMG: A quartet of impromptu portraits
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Jun 22 22:58:14 2008

At 07:10 PM 6/22/2008 -0700, Steve Barbour wrote:
>On Jun 22, 2008, at 1:28 AM, Peter Klein wrote:
>

> > My mother-in-law Ada, listening to my mother tell a story
> >
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1003428Ada-w.jpg.html >
> >

>lovely

Thanks!  Katya loves this one, too, and I agree.  I think this will be
Ada's official picture if she likes it, too.

> > This is Harold.  He's over 90, and has a very young attitude.
> > Delightful fellow.
> >
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1003415Harold-w.jpg.html
>  > >

>that's me in 25 years...

Yes, we should all be so lucky as to have this guy's attitude at that age.

> > A self-portrait at the optometrist's, trying on new frames:
> >
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1003399PeterTryGlasses-w.jpg.html
>
>  > >

> > Photographing one's wife can be dangerous:
> >
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1003411TomatoAttack-w.jpg.html
>
>  > >

>she looks great, a lot like her mother, did she throw it?

Nah, she's too fond of tomatoes to actually waste a good one as a
projectile.  Just diplomatic posturing.  :-)   She even let me post it (as
Minister of Culture, she has the right to censor any photo with her in it).

--Peter