Subject: [Leica] Edward Weston daybbooks
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat Jun 21 16:32:49 2008

Ted,

I don't know.  Cole's nudes (8x10 chromes) are pretty incredible, as were
some of Brett's.  I got to hold the negative for one of EW's sand nudes in
my little hands, ready to print with a bare light bulb wrapped in tissue.  I
could feel the energy transfer :)...looked pretty breathing to me :).  But I
know what you mean.

Ken

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] Edward Weston daybbooks)